Monday, February 28, 2011

READ THIS........ I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU

   This Has Gotten Me By Every Day…On Days Of Great Need…And On Great Days Of No Need

My morning begins with this as I lie in bed before my feet touch the floor I say these words in my mind., Let me caution you I am Roman Catholic and some of these words may not be your belief. I wish to offend no one so if you believe this prayer of mine will do that please read no further.

                         I Wish To Share This With All Who Would Be Inspired By It

Oh Jesus, through the Immaculate heart of Mary I offer you my prayers, my works, my joys and my sufferings of the day. Please take One Soul out of Purgatory. Help me throughout the day. Take my hands, my heart, my eyes and my mouth and let everything I do Jesus be an offering to you today. Please forgive me for my sins and help me to be more Christ like. Let me touch someone in the world as you once touched someone when you walked the face of earth.

I beg you dear Jesus let Today be the day I will reach my Goals. Father in Heaven in the name of your son Jesus take me by the hand and walk with me. Grant me the favors I ask you as a son and let me please you as a son would please his Father. Thank you for all you wonderful and beautiful blessings, protect my family and myself throughout the day. Let me Love and understand my fellow man and bear no animosity  to anyone. Amen

I don’t really know how I brought together these particular words but they are my words I did not copy them or see them in any text. I felt like it was time to share them with my fellow man for they have helped and given me strength to face each day. If they help even one person my life will be all the better for it. God Bless You.

Paul
If you are an online business person my 8 day boot camp may help you build a list to explode your business. If you can use help opt-in with your name and email. It is all Free. Have your best day ever and Good Luck.
P.S. my personal training site is http://paulbarrus.com

1 comment:

  1. Note To Paul Barrus - Admin

    I'm approaching you for the launch of Local Mobile Money on March 10th because I found this blogger page for Mobile Monopoly.

    I encourage you to promote our new product. Its a proven digital training course showing, step by step, how to make money with local mobile marketing.

    You will potentially earn around $100 for each affiliated sale plus I have some awesome affiliate prizes to give away. You'll find all the affiliate resources on our JV launch page.

    http://localmobilemoney.com/welcome-localmobilemoneyjv/

    Sign up now if you're interested in helping out.

    Thanks for your consideration.

    Paul Kemp / Stefan Maingot

    Mobile Marketing Experts
    LocalMobileMoney







    .

    ReplyDelete