Thursday, October 14, 2010

IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT?

     How many other potential marketers out there have uttered these words? Listen I don't think your alone!

     Come on you have joined the best company in the universe and you have followed their instructions to the letter. Guess what your not making squat. Why? I really believe most of the companies are great, offer great products and want you to succeed. However take it from me most of them are missing the boat on MARKETING & TRAINING.

     Their letting your row boats come in to the dock but darn you need the SHIP not the row boat. Yes they give you a few techniques to market your products and put your name out on the net but there is so much more and so much more potential to attain wealth or create wealth.

     Then you start attributing your failure to yourself.  You begin saying the timing was wrong, I didn't do something right, everyone else can do it why can't I, the whole thing is just a scam, I did everything they suggested and I still failed, this is the wrong program or product and yada,yada,yada. Hey, my friend it's not you. Just for having the guts to seek out these opportunities your someone special. Just for wanting to be successful, provide more for your family, be able to spend more time with them, up your quality of life that makes you special.

     Nobody said it was going to be easy. Oh, wait a minute one of those ads you answered or programs you got involved in did say that. How about that, they were scamming you. Or were they not scamming you? I think most of the companies just do not provide you with all the tools and strategies to grab a portion of the internet REAL ESTATE.

     So is it hopeless? No it can be incredibly easy and financially rewarding when you have the ability to find a company that can teach you all the secrets, tricks and  maneuvers to make it. Yea, and make it big.  Imagine having access to unlimited lead capture pages, unlimited sales pages,auto responder capabilities, pre-written e-mail follow ups, training videos, live and FREE webinars, social media training.  Including facebook, twitter, you tube, how to make your own videos, tips of the day every day and you know what it goes on and on it really is like being a kid and your Dad owns a chocolate factory and you have complete access to all the candy not just some.

     You know what though, it is going to take you to make the move and check it out.  Believe me this is an opportunity like I have never seen before. I don't want to see you make all the mistakes I made and spend all the money I did and make excuses for all your failures like I did. If I would have had these tools to work with I would have saved a lot and I really mean a lot of time and money. I have to share with you one time I actually spent $7.400 to be privately coached.  What a waste of money I could have bought something nice for my wife and kids.

     You owe it to yourself to not throw in the towel and see for yourself how this is actually more than I have written about.  The one thing I am proud of is I didn't give up and I finally found Marketing and Training Strategies that I want to share so everyone can prosper.  The reason I say this is because of the failures I endured and I certainly do not want anyone else to go through the same dilemmas I had to. Hey, and the best part about this is it's FREE. I will pull no punches you can upgrade to executive as I did for less than One Dollar a day. This will help you to earn even more but you can get all the benefits I mentioned and succeed without laying out a Penny. So visit this opportunity: CLICK HERE NOW    



Have a Spectacular Day,
Paul


     
     


 

15 comments:

  1. Hey Paul, I agree that there is so much opportunity in online marketing that it actually is hard to make it.
    I have found that I kept going from one opportunity to the next, simply because I did not come up with a game plan. I was let by the next big thing. Until I finally found the plan that I developed and that is what made it work. From that point forward I started ignoring all the other opportunities and I could focus on my own plan. It also made it much easier to say no to all these other wonderful ways to make money online. Somehow it all fell into place.
    It is a great feeling to finally have reached that stage.
    Having said that, it is not always easy to get through to others with this message. And I believe that it is not the availability of tools that makes the difference. It is the mindset and the plan (YOUR plan) that makes the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul, I really enjoyed your blog and I totally agree about having the right plan.
    Bill Hobstetter
    http://billhobstetter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The right plan creates the right mode of action.

    The biggest thing people have, despite all the tools they have at their disposal, is just purely lack of action. That's what I see SOOO often in our industry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post and so true. What I see in this industry is actually "Lack of Taking Action"
    People fall into a cycle of getting the next best thing. The next best training, next best strategy etc etc

    Any strategy works, offline or online as long as each person understands to do 1 thing and master it, before moving on to the next.

    But, TAKING ACTION is the vital part where most fail.

    Take care, Thomas Lierzer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I believe in FOCUS.

    Too many people have too much on their plate and not do justice to anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul, great looking blog. Hope that you're getting plenty of opt in's on your sign up form. Looks like some helpful training.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paul,
    You have summed it up beautifully! There are so many of us online, and it's true, we must have a plan and take action! I have have been caught in the muck, being overwhelmed and not taking action! That is were the plan is crucial!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. The right training is the key to any successful career. I'm glad you found great training. This will be so helpful for so many people. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paul,
    Yes great training is important. A great product is essential. And, we need to seek the "A" people to work with. Presenting the most incredible opportunity to people with a negative, unsuccessful mindset will not work, regardless of the incredible tools you have been provided. The key is to be ever ready to present yourself, "shameless self promotion," and persistence. Sounds as if you have found a great company.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Paul,
    I have been around a long time, and you hit the nail right on the head. Without Discipline and Action, you might as well "TRY" some other career. We have a saying that we walk with the walkers, and we run with the runners, and we can always tell who the runners are, because they APPLY the training!!
    Thanks
    Laura Morris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paul,
    So many people come and go in this industry and you are right that so many companies are missing the mark on marketing and training. My company in fact is so far behind on utilizing social media that I almost feel like a pioneer in my company. Thanks for your strategies, everyone needs to start somewhere if they want to move into technologically advanced world!!

    Cori Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paul,

    Thanks for a really great blog post. The right plan and actions are always the key to success. If anyone is missing, it just won't work. Thanks for your helpful strategies.

    Best,
    Monick

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Paul,

    I agree with you! What new people need is a helping hand in the form of marketing training, as you are offering.

    It certainly cut years off my learning curve by joining up with a system.

    Thanks

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Paul,
    Very well written blog and I agree there are too many opportunities out there in the internet. Frankly, my opinion is that we must stay focus and like what you have mentioned, we must have a plan to succeed.

    Thanks and I love to be at your blog !

    Cheers
    Pearly

    ReplyDelete
  15. ~You have a great blog here, Paul! I like your tone and the friendly manner you address the issues; well done!

    ~May your 2011 be PERFECT!

    Cheers,

    Adam Green
    http://www.AdamPaulGreen.com
    http://www.ChocolateMeeting.com
    http://www.YouTube.com/AdamPaulGreen

    ReplyDelete