Thursday, November 11, 2010

IT'S SO HARD NOT TO CHASE !!!

     There seems to be so many opportunities on the internet it's really hard to try and pick the right one. Every Guru out there is ready to make you rich and their time frame can be anywhere from minutes to hours to aweek to 3-6 months and yada yada yada. I mean in my case I used to chase every program presented to me.

     Every day my e-mails would present me with golden promises of riches beyond what I could spend. I'd like to see that I can outspend any and I mean any income I could ever derive. I was blessed with 7 children and now have 12 grandchildren and they all are experts at picking pockets or at least my pockets. Hey, who cares if you can't spoil your own family who are you going to spoil.

    Believe me life can be great if you want it to be. However I'm getting off my point. Really I was sometimes into so many programs I would forget what some of them were. My advice to you internet and home business seekers is: Your in a real business not just a hobby, your the CEO the top gun the chief executive. Pick something to sell either product or information that you love. Take a little time and research your passions. The internet can give you plenty of info on top products- health, diet, sports, fishing, golf etc.

     The biggest thing in my mind is to get the proper Training and Marketing strategies because if you don't you will fail. It's not a shoo in that your going to succeed, you have got to know how to get people to trust you and follow you, not the pill or potion that you have decided to peddle. People buy from people they trust, if they have faith in you they will believe what you are presenting to them is for their well being and it really should be.

     The point is the company or companies you choose can change. They might decide they have made enough and stop marketing their products or info. They may decide your making too big of a commission and lower your percentage. If you have a good following of people who believe in you, Heck, you can switch companies in a minute and still have believers and followers. Help you followers or your downline by offering great Training and Marketing. Stuff that can help them build a solid list and keep them earning.

     I'm going to expose a site that you can actually use for FREE that gives you tools and tutorials that will train you to be a Major Force and Big earner. Do yourself a favor and take a good look at this site it sure can't hurt and don't forget it doesn't have to cost you a penny. I invite you to fill in your info and take my free boot camp. Or just go to this link. FREE NOW

20 comments:

  1. I agree that there are so many opportunities out there in the network marketing world. I also agree that you should choose a company that you are passionate about. It makes all the difference in the world. Gaining trust is so important but believing in what your doing also will radiate to your friends. Great post, I enjoyed it! Keep up the great work!

    LeeAnn Townsend
    http://LeeAnnTownsend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Paul,

    I absolutely agree that there are so many business opportunities proffered on the net, and most of them are scams!

    I tried to sign up at your contact box, but I got an error message.

    All best wishes,

    Diane :)
    http://www.dianecleak.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paul,

    Yes, there are a lot of opportunities out there. I am thankful I found a company I am passionate about. I have been with that one company for nearly 14 years. It definitely helps to find one that fits and stay with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Paul. Putting the blinders on is the only way to go. If I get another email on a product launch, I think I'm going to scream. :-)
    Guru's trying to pick your pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to explore all these opportunities also. But one day I realized I knew what my opportunity was. I have not looked back since. I believe that that is the secret. You have to be a true believer in what you do. If you aren't, you will not succeed and other ideas continue to sound to good to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it is hard not to chase. At some above point out you have to narrow the field and make your choice. Then go step by step toward the goal. You mention training and that helps. On the other hand, once you have decided where you are going as Karin said above, you don't have to look back or look around at all the shiny objects either. In fact that decision can guide subsequent decisions about training so that choices are made on need, not on the strength of the sales pitch in front of you. You have an interesting reflection on where you've been and how you have re-focused.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very true. I believe in building trust in a very authentic way will bring you and your business very far. If we get out of the mindset of trying to sell our audience and truly serve them we will get more value from that then chasing them away from your business.

    Much Success

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Paul,

    Great message here. I totally agree that the Internet space out there is getting Insane! It is about time that it stops. We need more advocates like yourself who can help people realize that it just takes good solid business planning and marketing to achieve the success they want and deserve in their lives.

    Make it a great day!
    God Bless,
    The GREAT Edward!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Paul,
    So true, it takes time to be successful in this business. Do your research, pick the company you can stand behind for the long run and meet and make new friends that will later become your business partners. Thanks for sharing, nice to meet you. rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Paul,

    I can completely identify with you about being into too many programs at one time.

    When I first jumped online several years ago, my head was spinning with all the so-called "gurus" and their money making programs that were going to change my life.

    I am sure everyone goes through this phase and your recommendation to treat this like a business and not a hobby is right on.

    Pick 1 business, marketing strategy and make it work. Then once successful, we can then open ourselves to others.

    In Success,
    Howie Perks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post Paul. Pick one company and go with it. This is not a get rich quick scheme. It takes time and planning just like any business. Most people are brought in under the pretense that it will get them rich quick to they quite and blame the industry. Not good. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The key in my humble opinion is choose a company and focus on it for 2 to 4 years. Too many people keep jumping from deal to deal every few months and don't experience any traction at all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Paul,

    Great post and you're right, there are many (too many) schemes out there promising the earth.

    I tried to go to your site but the link didn't work :/

    Make it a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am not a MLMer but this is great advise for any business. Stay focused! Be genuine! Build trust.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Paul,

    You have a very powerful message in your recent blog post. I was so impressed with your article that I signed up for your boot camp and look forward to learning from you.

    Thanks for your insight and I see you are a true leader in this industry by providing real value!

    Go out and make it a great day!
    Lloyd Dobson :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paul,
    What you said that stands out for me is to provide service, training, benefits to your followers so that even if the company goes belly up or changes their terms and pays you less money, you can leave and take your followers with you. It becomes YOU they are following and not your product. Then you are free to experiment with new products and services and feel secure about your income potential. And I agree with Eddie who said to stick with a company from 2-4 years. It can take quite awhile to build a following.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paul,
    Think your advice is solid and realistic. Pick a product/service you LOVE and get good training. I would only add: be PATIENT! Establishing a good business takes time and consistency.
    Thanks for sharing this,
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  18. I completely agree with Adam ~ yes you need to pick a product/ service you're super passionate about, and then get great training/ mentorship .... but it's after that where the real work begins! It takes patience and persistence WAY beyond what most are willing to endure. Most will be off to the next shiny object, believing that the grass will be greener....but it rarely is. All that's really true is that your grass just needed more water! :)

    Great stuff, thanks Paul.

    Beth
    http://meetbethallen.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Paul,
    Thanks for the post. So easy to get information overload and because people jump around so much they never reap the rewards or benefits one product has over another. So many people quit before it gets good!
    Thanks
    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  20. ~You have a great blog here, Paul! I like your tone and the friendly manner you address the issues; well done!

    ~May your 2011 be PERFECT!

    Cheers,

    Adam Green
    http://www.AdamPaulGreen.com
    http://www.ChocolateMeeting.com
    http://www.YouTube.com/AdamPaulGreen

    ReplyDelete