Tuesday, December 21, 2010

" PROCRASTINATION " Do you suffer from it !!!

PROCRASTINATION: The art of delaying or putting off an action.

     Procrastination is an illness which I believe we all suffer from time to time. I know we don't like this illness so how do we handle it. We can't go to the Procrastination Doctor because he doesn't exist. So let's  use some home remedies.

     If you have an online business and want to succeed at it you need to not put off doing the important tasks you need to perform to attain your goals and desires. I mean things like I'll give up smoking after the Holidays or I'll give it up after the big party we are going to. This applies to everything diets,exercise,smoking and any bad habit we want to rid ourselves of'.

     Believe me it's hard because we work hard and in our minds, we say well I'll do it after that TV show or after I relax a little or after I take a little nap because I deserve these breaks. OK, so think about applying yourself when you feel the least like applying yourself. I mean things like Webinars or trainings,social networking, writing articles etc.,etc. The payoff for pushing yourself could bring great rewards so the time given now will turn into the life you want for yourself and your family.

     My whole point for this article is to let you see that if there is a Training or a guru who can help you. Take advantage of it. We all know the money is in the list in the recruiting in the relationships we build with other like minded mlm people. I urge you to seek the best possible training available to you. I know I have found that training and I seriously want to share it with you. Your success means as much to me as my own success. Avail yourself of my FREE boot camp opt in on this blog or go to my web site and finally learn the secrets of successful online marketing. To your success. GO HERE NOW don't procrastinate

1 comment:

  1. ~You have a great blog here, Paul! I like your tone and the friendly manner you address the issues; well done!

    ~May your 2011 be PERFECT!

    Cheers,

    Adam Green
    http://www.AdamPaulGreen.com
    http://www.ChocolateMeeting.com
    http://www.YouTube.com/AdamPaulGreen

    ReplyDelete